Viskon-Aire 4V-Cell rigid V filters are designed to meet the toughest operating environments. The 4V-Cell rigid V filter can be used in general HVAC systems, automotive assembly plants, hospitals, gas turbines, diesel intakes, pharmaceutical facilities, telecommunication switching stations, and industrial environments where strong rugged performance is required.
The Viskon-Aire 4V-Cell rigid V filters are manufactured from rigid ABS plastic components with 200 square feet of media area. The Viskon-Aire 4VCell Series uses a unique glue bead pattern to maintain the correct pleat geometry that ensures no obstruction to air flow while providing even dirt loading throughout the media pack. Each pack is potted to eliminate any bypass through the filter.
The filter media is manufactured from high quality wet-laid glass fibers hydrophobically treated to resist high RH environments.
The Viskon-Aire V Series Rigid Filter Benefits:
- Sustainable filter efficiency
- Low pressure drop (ΔP) for better energy
- Class leading media area 200 square feet
- High dust holding capacity
- V Pleat Geometry eliminates obstruction to air flow
- All plastic construction
- Microbial resistant – 99% Bacteria Filter Efficiency
- 100% RH resistance
- Maximum Temperature 176°F (80°C)
Test Data – MERV Ratings 13-16 as per ASHRAE standard 52.2-2017